December 08, 2010

The Firkin & Crown

I went to The Firkin & Crown, which is a fantastic English pub in Cumming, GA. I was expecting typical pub fare, but was completely blown away by their menu! If you search for the restaurant and find the Firkin Pubs, just know that their menu is not limited to the items on the PDF that is available on the site.

I opted for the fried green tomato sandwich; however, it was anything but typical. The sandwich consisted of spring greens tossed lightly in homemade balsamic vinaigrette topped with crispy bacon, goat cheese and fried green tomatoes served on an onion focaccia bun. Instead of a side of fries, I substituted a cup of their soup of the day, which was goat cheese tomato bisque. It was divine!

The Firkin & Crown on Urbanspoon



I can't wait to go back and try some of their other options!

No comments:

Post a Comment