June 23, 2010

Steez went to Mexico - Part 1 - Buffet food.

I'm not ashamed to say I love a good buffet. All inclusive resorts usually have them, and they're usually pretty awesome. Get alot of what you want, none of what you don't and a little something new. My favorite kinds of buffets have a mix of premade hot food, people making fresh hot food and some premade cold stuff. I knew what I was getting into when I went down there. Here are just a few pics of some epic buffet trips. Other restaurant meals and some authentico mexican fare to follow soon. I can't believe I don't have a picture of it but I put this spicy green avocado sauce on almost everything I ate. I'm going to try to replicate the sauce in my own kitchen.

Stupid big omelet. chorizo, tomato, green peppers, broccoli and a side of bacon to the left.

this is one of my "just because I can" items. chocolate cereal in chocolate milk. Elephant cereal.
This is a post-meal picture obviously. I think this was fajitas, big plate of Nachos we shared, some taquitos and Mucho Dos XX.


Nacho-bacon burger (my invention - delicious), nachos and some ham and cheese tortilla things that were awesome. more Dos XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment