June 01, 2010

Chick-fil-a Spicy Chicken Sandwich

The wait is over and I just had what I have been craving for so long. I got to say, this lived up to the hype and I can't wait until I get another free one for lunch tomorrow. The heat doesn't get you right away, but about 15 seconds after bite and swallow you get it and it doesn't go away. 15 min after eating this sandwich, and washing it down with lemonade, I still feel the heat. It isn't unbearable, but is actually just a nice reminder that you ate a little piece of heaven in a bun. As always I got my sandwich with extra pickles since the 2 slices per sandwich just don't cut it. I didn't put any mayo on this, like I would with a reg Chick-fil-a sandwich and I don't think it needs it.

Yes, drink lots of water through the day since this thing packs enough sodium in it for a couple of days. It is worth it though and I am not sure I would order the original anymore after eating the spicy. Can't wait until they do this to the nuggets and the chicken biscuit.




No comments:

Post a Comment