April 14, 2010

A Collection of Food From the Past Week...

Yes, I got very slack in posting...so here is a collection of some of the things eaten over the past week. This ranges from grilled chicken and mushroom couscous to Orange/Pineapple/Lime sherbert. The chicken and ceasar salad was from Chili's. That stayed in my system for all of 30 min before I puked it right back up. Freakin nasty! No reason to ever go back there. The oil mixture for the bread, salad, and chicken parm was from The Millhouse in Statesboro. The egg salad sandwich was from The Masters. I ate everything from tons of those to BBQ sandwiches, Chicken Sandwiches, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and drank lots...lots...LOTS of Stella. The chicken sandwich was the cajun filet sandwich from Bojangles. I also went on a Special K binge...but no reason to take pics of every bowl of Special K I ate for breakfast and dinner.











No comments:

Post a Comment