February 10, 2010

Spicy Thai Chicken Wrap and Other Healthy Stuff from Evos


(Click on the picture to see all of it).

Went to Evos for lunch today. They bill themselves as healthy fast food. I had planned on trying their burger but when I got there I discovered that today is "Wrap-it-up Wednesday" so I got a free shake by buying a wrap. They charge a lot for their stuff so free sounded good. The shake is normally $3.49 I think. I should mention that I had a $25 gift card that I had purchased from Half Off Depot for only $10. I don't like paying a lot for stuff so some might call me cheap.

So I went with the Spicy Thai Chicken Wrap (510 calories and 10 grams of fat), Airbaked Fries (230 calories and 8 grams of fat), and a Mango Guava shake (180 calories and 0 grams of fat). The best thing I had was the Airbaked Fries - they have flavored ketchup to go along with them. I had some Garlic Gravity ketchup (35 calories and 0 grams of fat) that was pretty good. So adding all that up I get 955 calories and 18 grams of fat. I guess it's healthier than Dairy Queen, but I better have a salad for supper tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment