January 15, 2010

Parma Tavern- Mista Salad and Capri Burger

PhotobucketIn that slump where there isn't time/money to go have a huge grocery trip. We still have to eat, it's in our nature I guess. Stopped by Parma Tavern since we had a free entree coupon.

I sorta forgot to take a pic until after it was over though. What you're looking at is what used to be a mista side-salad (my favorite salad ever, so simple and so delicious) and a capri burger (no bun b/c I'm carbophobic right now). The capri is not usually my first choice in burgers there but for some reason it was last night. Burger meat topped with some mozzarella, marinara and basil. It was actually better tasting (and prettier) without the bun.






Bonus pic!!! Bunch of people ordered some shots so the bartender gave us a couple extra. Tasted like applesauce. Beginning to my wife's birthday weekend.

Photobucket

Parma Tavern on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment