July 15, 2010

Steez goes bahn mi now.

I've heard a lot of talk about bahn mi lately also so I gathered a group of people from the office and went ti Lee's Pho in Duluth, GA and went out on a Bahn Mi adventure.

The sandwiches were really cheap. $3 each. Lee had a $5 limit on debit/credit transactions so I bought 2. That probably worked out for the best. I got the combination (sliced port, pate, and something else I can't remember) and BBQ pork. I think all the different textures in the combination one threw me for a bit of a loop, crunchy vegetables and meat then soft pate. It was good but an experience. Comparatively speaking, the BBQ pork was a safer choice. It was very good. I wasn't a fan of the radishes all over them, but I think that's just a matter of personal taste.

Another IJAT poster, Jtruelove, went also. She got the BBQ pork and eggrolls (pictured). She gets cool points for sharing. Those were damn tasty.
































Lee's Pho on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment