December 23, 2009

Healthy Choice lunch....

I forgot to take a picture of my lunch, but this is what I had. I must say that I highly recommend these new Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers. Out of all the versions out there, the Asian inspired ones rock. All the other types...not so much. The 2 best meals are this one and the General Tso's Spicy Chicken. You can view the full line of steamers here, http://www.healthychoice.com/frozen-meals/cafe-steamers.html, or look for them in the frozen food section of your local grocery store.

3 comments:

  1. wow, was that a post or a commercial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes my advertising background shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the many product names that I hate. "Cafe Steamers" just comes off sounding wrong... kind of like "Cleveland Steamer." I've been in many of the brainstorming sessions that churn out this garbage, and this truly makes me embarrassed to be part of the package design industry. But I will continue to take my paycheck.

    ReplyDelete